Installing WooCommerce Booking Multiple Resources (WBMR) is as easy as installing any WordPress plugin. All you have to do is to upload the downloaded copy of WBMR to your WordPress plugins folder. You can do that by following this process:
- Download the latest version of WBMR here
- From your WordPress Dashboard, go to Appearance — Plugins — Add New — Upload Plugin to browse the just downloaded plugin
- If your plugin gets uploaded successfully, click Activate Plugin to make it start working
After activating WBMR, a new page will be added to your Dashboard. They are:
- WBMR License: Located under Settings menu, this is where you add your license keys
After activation, you should see a message asking you to enter your License key. You need to activate your license to be able to receive important updates and support on your plugin/add-on.
You can do that by following this process:
- Get your License Key from your New Order email or from Figart’s My Account page
- From your WordPress Dashboard, go to Settings–WBMR License and enter your license key & email
- If your license key is correct, you should get an “activated successfully” message
Plugin updates will automatically show up in the plugins directory when they are available.