Installing RCPFB is as easy as installing any WordPress plugin. All you have to do is to upload the downloaded copy of RCPFB to your WordPress plugins folder. You can do that by following this process:
- Download the latest version of RCPFB here
- From your WordPress Dashboard, go to Appearance — Plugins — Add New — Upload Plugin to browse the just downloaded plugin
- If your plugin gets uploaded successfully, click Activate Plugin to make it start working
After activating RCPFB, two (2) new pages will be added to your Dashboard. They are:
- RCPFB License: Located under Settings menu, this is where you add your license keys
- Form Builder: Located under the Restrict menu, this is where you will add your fields and adjust other settings
After activation, you should see a message asking you to enter your License key. You need to activate your license to be able to receive important updates and support on your plugin/add-on.
You can do that by following this process:
- Get your License Key from your New Order email or from Figart’s My Account page
- From your WordPress Dashboard, go to Settings–RCPFB License and enter your license key & email
- If your license key is correct, you should get an “activated successfully” message
Plugin updates will automatically show up in the plugins directory when they are available.
Under the Restrict menu is the Form Builder page which is where you add fields and change settings.
The three headings are explained below:
- Form Fields: This is where you add the form elements on the right under any of the positions on the left.
- Form Labels: This enables you to change Restrict Content Pro text labels
- Settings: Here you can import, export and do other cool stuffs with your Form Builder