Paid Memberships Pro – Form Builder is a WordPress plugin built to work only with Paid Memberships Pro popularly known as PMPro. PMPro is a free membership plugin available on the WordPress.org repository. David at Figarts realised that it’s a bit difficult to create registration fields with PMPro hence this plugin.Below you will find the step-by-step guide on how to make the best use of this plugin.
We know that you will not find all the information you need in this guide. You are free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. But before you contact us, please ensure that you have thoroughly read and understood this guide.Even if you are a WordPress starter, you will find it easy to read and follow.
Installing PMPro – Form Builder is as easy as installing any WordPress Plugin. All you have to do is to upload the PMPro – Form Builder to your WordPress plugins folder. You can do that by following this process:
- Download the latest version of the plugin
- From your WordPress Dashboard, go to Plugins — Add New — Upload Plugin to browse the just downloaded plugin
- If your plugin gets uploaded successfully, click activate to make it start working
- A new page has been added to PMPro Memberships menu, you will see Form Builder, click on it to create your forms
You need to activate your license to be able to receive important updates and support for this plugin. You can do that by following this process:
- Get your license key from your purchase order message or from your account
- From your WordPress Dashboard, go to Settings — Pmpro Form License and enter your license key
- If your license key is correct, you should get an “activated successfully” message
Plugin updates will now automatically show up in the plugins directory. If you are on multisite, you would need to network activate your plugin to automatically update the plugin.